Why work with NutriStudents K-12? Part One
To increase participation and revenues through:
- 100+ Complete, USDA-Compliant Menu Weeks – Chef-created, student-tested and approved menus are at the heart of the NutriStudents K-12 system. Districts can mix-and-match over 100 total menu weeks to their liking, using some or all menu weeks in any order, interspersing them with their own weeks, if they choose.
- Breakfast Menu Builder – With a few clicks of a mouse, FSDs can build customized monthly breakfast menus – with accompanying promotional calendars and Food Production Records – for the entire school year.
- Cafeteria Connection Parents’ Newsletter – Customizable to districts, this newsletter helps educate parents on the vibrancy and healthfulness of school meal programs.
- Promotional Calendar Creator, which allows districts to auto-populate a promotional calendar based on the NutriStudents K-12 menu weeks they choose for the month.
- Nutrislice Compatibility – Schools can tap into powerful mobile and web-based marketing tools to promote the appeal and nutritional quality of their menus.
- Pictorial Menus for standard, 4-day and 7-day lunch menus help convey our menu variety while helping foodservice staff to present meals in a visually appealing manner.
- SMART Snacks Recipes help districts manage a compliant a la carte program.
Need more reasons to work with NutriStudents K-12? Check out: