Why work with NutriStudents K-12? Part Three
To ensure compliance through:
- Administrative Review Support – We work with districts before, during and after their USDA audit to ensure a successful outcome and positive experience.
- Registered Dietitian – Our menus are developed in consultation with our dedicated Registered Dietitian, who certifies they all comply with USDA guidelines prior to use.
- Certified School Nutrition Specialist – NutriStudents K-12 General Manager Laurie Yohn has earned the Certified School Nutrition Specialist credential, attesting to her thorough understanding of all aspects of school meal programs. She is also a Certified ServSafe Instructor and Exam Procter.
- Training Resources, including tutorial videos, cafeteria and kitchen signage, a HACCP manual, and a manual of relevant USDA background and policy documents help facilitate staff training.
- Weekly Nutrient Analysis – All menu weeks include Weekly Calendar Menus with nutrient analysis, as well as HHKFA Checklists, RD Statements of Menu Approval, Contribution Reports and Food Production Reports.
Need more reasons to work with NutriStudents K-12? Check out: