Why work with NutriStudents K-12? Part Two
To streamline operations and ordering, and control costs through:
- Downloadable Food Production Reports – Each menu week includes corresponding Food Production Reports on which staff can write in the daily quantities served, amounts left over and any conditions that may have affected participation for a given day. This is greatly simplified from the manual reports many districts currently use.
- Product Order Guide – FSDs can place distributor orders in a few clicks using our Product Order Guide. They simply choose a menu week, enter the lunch count and send it off!
- Scalable, Easy-to-Follow Recipes – All our scalable recipes include step-by-step instructions and HACCP procedures, making it easy for staff to execute a delicious, safe meal program.
- USDA Commodity Forecasting Calculator to help districts forecast, manage and incorporate commodity foods to their fullest extent to maximize cost savings and minimize waste.
- Streamlined Market Basket – A market basket of less than 600 items eases inventory management and ordering, helps save on food costs and reduces waste.
- Menu Costing Calculator – A day-by-day, cost-per-student calculator, this tool allows districts to analyze costs of specific ingredients used each day. The calculator is currently being piloted for select menu weeks and will be expanded to all weeks in time.
- Cost-Per-Plate Calculator – By entering a few specific variables, districts can track the cost-per-plate of the meals they serve. The calculator is currently being piloted for select menu weeks and will be expanded to all weeks in time.
- Free/Reduced Application link is posted in the NutriStudents K-12 client portal for convenience.
Need more reasons to work with NutriStudents K-12? Check out: