Pivot on a Dime with NutriStudents K-12
No set-up fee for districts/schools that sign up by July 10
What will the “new normal” be for school foodservice programs when schools reopen? A lot of uncertainty. That means you will need to pivot quickly as decisions are made and change.
We want to continue to help foodservice directors be prepared for whatever the fall may bring.
Until July 10, 2020, we are waiving the $1,995 set-up fee on our complete “plug-and-play” system.
NutriStudents K-12 will enable you to respond swiftly to almost any scenario you may face in the fall. The platform includes:
- 100+ weeks of USDA-compliant, student-approved menus.
- 30-week lunch rotation for every age group preK-12.
- Grab-and-go, delivery and cafeteria-served menu options.
- Downloadable compliance reports, including semi-automated Food Production Reports.
- A CookBook to automatically scale our step-by-step recipes.
- USDA Commodity Calculator, for precise ordering of allocations.
- DataBites™ to build your menu cycle, forecast meal counts, print calendar menus, track inventory and create a semi-automated shopping list.
- USDA Administrative Review support.
- Breakfast Menu Builder to create a year of breakfast menus in minutes.
- Marketing and promotional resources.
For a small monthly subscription fee (starting at $289/month), you will be armed with our entire platform that has helped foodservice directors like you increase revenues, reduce costs and simplify daily tasks.
Schedule a demo today!
*Offer available to any school or district in the United States that licenses NutriStudents K-12 by midnight, July 10, 2020. Does not apply to previous or existing clients nor providers operating under the Child and Adult Care Feeding Program.