Be ready for anything this fall
Do you have any idea what your foodservice program might entail in the fall? Many FSDs are playing through multiple scenarios, not knowing which will prevail. NutriStudents K-12 can help you respond swiftly to whatever fall may bring.
Because we want to continue to help districts, especially cash-strapped programs, we are waiving the $1,995 set-up fee on our complete “plug-and-play” system through July 10, 2020. For a small monthly subscription fee (starting at $289/month), you will be armed with our entire platform that has helped foodservice directors like you increase revenues, reduce costs and simplify daily tasks.
The platform includes:
- 100+ weeks of USDA-compliant, student-approved menus.
- 30-week lunch rotation for every age group preK-12.
- Grab-and-go, delivery and cafeteria-served menu options.
- Downloadable compliance reports, including semi-automated Food Production Reports.
- A CookBook to automatically scale our step-by-step recipes.
- USDA Commodity Calculator, for precise ordering of allocations.
- DataBites™ to build your menu cycle, forecast meal counts, print calendar menus, track inventory and create a semi-automated shopping list.
- USDA Administrative Review support.
- Breakfast Menu Builder to create a year of breakfast menus in minutes.
- Marketing and promotional resources.
Schedule a demo today and be ready for fall!