If you're attending SNA's Annual National Conference (ANC) in St. Louis next week, stop by the NutriStudents K-12 booth (792) to discover all the ways we help FSDs save time & money, increase revenues and remain self-operated. If you want to improve your self-operated foodservice program but struggle to find time for anything beyond the daily demands, NutriStudents K-12 can help you get ahead.
At our booth, you can:
1. Enter to win one-year free access to NutriStudents K-12! Mention this blog post and receive an additional entry into the drawing!
2. See our recently launched NutriStudents 2.0 client portal.
3. Test drive our new CookBook, which instantly scales recipes by the day or week to your student count and generates printable recipes with instructions and HACCP procedures.
4. Get a demonstration of DataBites (now in beta), which will become your one-stop-shop for choosing a menu cycle, forecasting meal counts, printing calendar menus, tracking inventory and compiling a shopping list for your weekly orders.
5. Learn how we can take the stress out of your USDA Administrative Review.
6. Check out how easy it is to build an entire year of breakfast menus in minutes with our Breakfast Menu Builder.
7. Ask about our 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back.
8. Get a glimpse at the entrees included on our forthcoming menu weeks. We'll have a full 30-week rotation for all K-12 age groups by fall!
9. Provide product feedback to Andrew Behrman, our product development director. He's the "brainchild" behind DataBites, our new CookBook, the USDA Commodities Calculator and more.
10. Learn about employment opportunities at our growing, dynamic company.
We hope to see you in St. Louis Monday, July 15 and Tuesday, July 16! If you're not going to ANC but would like an inside look at NutriStudents K-12, schedule a demonstration now.