Share the strengths of school meals with parents
NutriStudents K-12 is pleased to give you a resource to help engage parents in their child's well-being and to come to appreciate the quality of your foodservice program. Cafeteria Connection can be shared with parents in print, via e-newsletters and on your school website. All the downloadable PDFs have a customizable form field in the top left of the page where you can insert your district or school information or logo using Adobe Reader.
Please complete the form to the right to gain immediate access to our full library of Cafeteria Connection issues, such as:
- Bag lunch vs. school lunch - which is better?
- Farm to school movement brings fresher foods to schools
- Teaching kids to choose 'smart snacks'
- Salad bars - a bountiful buffet
- School breakfast - a time-saving, nutritious choice
- Helping kids to choose 'smart snacks'
- Kids' summer routines can include regular healthy meals
- Mealtime is a time for learning
- Ending the food fights; Creating meals kids love
- Free resources make at-home nutrition education easy
- Food & fun to support children's emotional wellbeing
- Extensive procedures ensure safety of school meals
- Safely store and prepare your distance-learning meals